PART II REORGANISATION OF THE STATE OF ANDHRA PRADESH
3. On and from the appointed day, there shall be formed a new State to be known as the State of Telangana comprising the following territories of the existing State of Andhra Pradesh, namely:—
Adilabad, Karimnagar, Medak, Nizamabad, Warangal, Rangareddi, Nalgonda, Mahbubnagar, Khammam (but excluding the revenue villages in the Mandals specified in G.O.Ms. No. 111 Irrigation & CAD (LA IV R&R-I) Department, dated the 27th June, 2005 and the revenue villages of Bhurgampadu, Seetharamanagaram and Kondreka in Bhurgampadu Mandal) and Hyderabad districts, and thereupon the said territories shall cease to form part of the existing State of Andhra Pradesh
4. On and from the appointed day, the State of Andhra Pradesh shall comprise the territories of the existing State of Andhra Pradesh other than those specified in section 3.
And now Read this
(1) On and from the appointed day, for the purposes of administration of the common capital area, the Governor shall have special responsibility for the security of life, liberty and property of all those who reside in such area.
(2) In particular, the responsibility of the Governor shall extend to matters such as law and order, internal security and security of vital installations, and management and allocation of Government buildings in the common capital area.
(3) In discharge of the functions, the Governor shall, after consulting the Council of Ministers of the State of Telangana, exercise his individual judgement as to the action to be taken: Provided that if any question arises whether any matter is or is not a matter as respects which the Governor is under this sub-section required to act in the exercise of his individual judgement, the decision of the Governor in his discretion shall be final, and the validity of anything done by the Governor shall not be called in question on the ground that he ought or ought not to have acted in the exercise of his individual judgement.
And look into it…
11. Nothing in the foregoing provisions of this Part shall be deemed to affect the
power of the Government of Andhra Pradesh or the Government of Telangana to alter, after
the appointed day, the name, area or boundaries of any district or other territorial division in