April 12, 2014
An expose by a TV channel on Jayaprakash Narayan’s LokSatta revealed sensational details of LokSatta’s internal mechanism. Here are few details from the sting on LSP’s Delhi Chief Anurag Kejriwal. He is also member of LokSatta’s steering committee.
1. JP set to become cabinet minister in Modi’s Govt if he wins from Malkajgiri. LSP can get whatever that can be done for its sponsors in that ministry.
2. JP’s anti-corruption tirade on TV is for masses. LSP can lobby to get things done and promote ‘businesses’ for the right cost.
3. LSP can put up ‘dummy’ candidates to divide votes for the right cost.
4. LSP would fully promote businesses which can sponsor it’s candidates in elections with the officially allowed expenditure. LSP Delhi chief summed up the cost of the expenses this election season in Delhi and AP to be around 35 Cr.
5. Anurag Kejriwal, the Delhi chief of LSP says JP is so well-connected with Sonia Gandhi, Mamohan Singh and Narender Modi that his lobbying wont be questioned in Parliament too and no one would oppose what he proposes.
6. LSP can not assist with dacoity for corporates, but can help them ‘pickpocket’!
See the link: